CLICK ON ANY PICTURE IN THE BLOGS TO GET A LARGER VIEW

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'll be back...

It's Sunday night and I'm bushed! I have so much I want to share with you...the final installment of In Pursuit of Paperwork, this past weekend's clinic at Rio Blanco and the trip home plus our trip to Costa Rica...which happens tomorrow...BUT, I don't have the time tonight nor the energy to blog so, I will ask that you give me a few more days and hopefully, I'll be back at the keyboard with a clear head, nimble fingers and a good connection between the two.

I would ask that you keep us in your prayers as we travel to Costa Rica. Thankfully, we have a very good Christian brother, Roger Euceda, going with us to help us navigate the border crossing for our first time. He's fluent in Spanish, savvy with such processes and plenty patient with people...just the kind of guy we need with us!

I would also appreciate prayers for the protection of our home while we're gone. We have a night guard now and someone is usually here in the mornings, (Margarita and Freddy alternate days here) but there are gaps in the day where the house is left unattended. We're asking God to have his angels encamp all the way around our home and to protect it from all evil...please, feel free to join us in that prayer!

Hopefully, we will be back home Monday night sometime, although I am taking a small bag with a few necessities in it for us just in case we're delayed. Either way, I hope to meet you here again very soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your in my prayers!! --Jay

Anonymous said...

So glad the trip was O.K.
While you were nervously
going thru all that procedure, we were enjoying
a very wonderful talk by
Jackie H. on mission work-
about how it would change
your life forever. I imagine you can add a loud
"Amen" to that statement.
But isn't it wonderful that
our God is always faithful!
Wanda S.