CLICK ON ANY PICTURE IN THE BLOGS TO GET A LARGER VIEW

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick note...

Just a quick note...
I'm sorry I haven't gotten more on Yamuleith's story posted...we've been running non-stop the last few days. She's still hospitalized and I should have more info tomorrow. I will also get the second part of her story done tomorrow...or I'm planning on it anyway.
Kenneth goes to the hospital on Wednesday for his check-up following this last round of chemo. It has hit him hard and he's not doing very well.
The children at CINAFE are facing some tough times right now...I'm not at liberty to discuss them but suffice to say, please pray for ALL of these special children...CINAFE, Kenneth and Yamuleith. We love each and every one of them. And please check back tomorrow for more on Yamuleith...I'm thinking positively.

No comments: